- Order number: CyFlow-Cube-8
The CyFlow Cube 8 is a compact flow cytometer for the analysis of single cells and microscopic particles with a high grade of integration. The CyFlow Cube 8 offers the unique combination of a truly stand-alone system of a small footprint with a modular configuration concept with up to 6 colours. The easy-to-use CyFlow™ software provides control of the instrument, data acquisition, analysis and storage. The possibility of customised instrument settings facilitates switching between different applications.
CyFlow® Cube 8 offers True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC), which allows the display of particle concentrations for any subsets of cells without the need for reference beads, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
- Optional CyFlow Robby 8 Autoloading Station for well plates and tubes
- Optional CyFlow Sorter for closed, non-destructive cell and particle sorting with high purity
The newly designed, intuitive CyFlow™ acquisition and analysis software offers the measurement of millions of cells at your fingertips.
- Quickly choose your plots for analysis from all of the combinations shown in Preview Mode.
- Easily compare plots with the Overlay Wizard, for single or dual parameters.
- Share and customise your results within your research organisation with the Report Generator.
- Change your view with Zoom and V-Log Scale; you are even able to gate in Zoom Mode.
- Compensate rapidly with the Compensation Wizard.
- CyFlow™ optimally supports the True Volumetric Absolute Counting of the CyFlow® Cube 8, displaying particle concentrations for any subsets of cells, even if defined by a gate at a later time after the acquisition.
- Protective housing with no light incidence
- Flexible well/tube measurements
Microplates and tubes:
- 48- or 96-well plates; V-, U- and flat-bottom are fitting (max.2)
- Plates meeting the standards ANSI/SLAS (1-2004 through 4-2004)
- 2mL-tubes (max. 120)
- Flexible choice of sample volume up to 180 µL for plates and 2,000 µL for tubes
- Continuously adjustable from 0.2 µL/s to 10 µL/s
- Approx. 1h for a 96-well plate (speed 2 µL/s, sample volume 20 µL)
- CyFlow™ Windows™-based software
- W 370mm x H 370mm x D 332mm
Absolute cell and particle counting
Cell and particle sorting
- Yeast viability and fermentation process control
- Water quality analysis
- Absolute counting of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Viability of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Quality control in dairy industry and milk products
- Marine biology and algae
- Agrosciences and aquaculture
- Quality control in cosmetics
- Bioreactor process optimisation
- Quality assurance in food and beverage industry
- Cell cycle and DNA analysis
- Viability and live/dead analysis
- Cell proliferation
- Cancer research
- Cytokines and bead-based assays
- Cell signalling
- Plant biology
- Detection of ploidy level
- Plant genome size and DNA analysis
- Biomedical research
- Animal models
- Stem cells
- Hematological disorders